Business, procurement and supply Unit
The most important job descriptions are as follows:
- Carrying out the activities that related to identifying and evaluating domestic and foreign manufacturers, producers and suppliers in cooperation with Engineering Department and preparing a comprehensive database for the company.
- Communicating with employers and performing activities that related to replacing our vendor list with the employer vendor list and measuring their satisfaction.
- Carrying out the affairs that related to sales and purchases the company projects activities; based on the project managers request.
- Preparing the domestic and foreign procurement contracts as a database by using the views of Engineering, Planning, Legal and Financial departments.
- Carrying out marketing affairs in EPC and O&M projects.
- Participating in meetings that related to partnerships and consortiums and relevant contracts.
- Collecting the opinions of employers and transferring it to the senior managers of the company.
- Inquiring and preparing Material Requisition (MR) based on data purchase and following the manufacturers and sellers’ feedback through the engineering unit.
- Supporting projects in terms of equipment supply, machinery and tools, etc.
- Providing input design and continuous communication with employers to exchange information.