Engineering Design Unit
The design and engineering department of Aban Air Cooler Company consist of expert and engineering personnel in different departments and in order to produce the collection, in addition to related education, they have passed various specialized courses and have complete mastery of computing and design software and have the opportunity to provide design services in the following areas:
- Basic and conceptual design
- Process design
- Development of solutions for engineering and production
- Mechanical design
- Metallurgical design
- Structure design
- Electrical design and instrumentation
Technical services and purchasing logistics include:
Preparation of purchase documents for the engineering departments, preparation of a list of approved manufacturers, send purchase documents to manufacturers, technical and financial analysis of manufacturers’ proposals and technical and financial correspondence for finalization, preparation of technical and financial comparison table of manufacturers and the selection of manufacturers.
In addition to design the specialized production of the company, the Design and Engineering stuff of Aban Industrial Group are responsible for designing EPC projects packages that related to the auxiliary services in the fields of refrigeration packages, cooling towers, air cooling condensers, steel structures and etc. It is also responsible for all these designs, including process, civil, structure, buildings, mechanics, piping, electricity, instrumentation and safety in Aban Industrial Group.
It is also responsible for consulting and providing technical and engineering support to the engineering departments of the company’s executive projects and resolving design or engineering problems or inconsistencies that arise during the implementation phase.
The main tasks of engineering department can be defined as follows:
- Preparation of technical and financial packages for participating in tenders and job search affairs.
- Capability of technical support for ongoing projects.
- Proper storage of experience and technical and executive knowledge gained in projects for the company’s future work.
- Avoid doing repetitive and redundant tasks that have already been experienced.
- Preventing the creation of parallel technical departments and units in companies.
- Possibility of monitoring and controlling the performance of technical offices of workshops (projects).
- Training the efficient human resources for technical offices projects.
- Developing the technical, engineering and executive procedures and solutions.
- Providing failure structure and time estimation for planning the projects and technical proposals.
- cooperating in setting up engineering and executive technical contracts.
- Control and supervision in design and construction projects.
- Preparation of construction documents.
- Preparation of engineering plans, manufacturing and testing procedures.
- Carrying out the purchasing engineering operations.